Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo Cheats & Hints
Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo
Submitted by: RM
* The entrance to the Rapids is located in one "lake" in Jungle Land. However
the exit is located just next to it, and it is a waterfall. If you go down
through the rapids, you will not see it go up at all except for the escalator
if you do not click on any paths; however that just leads back to where your
started from. If you just go straight down without using the escalator, you
will realize that it really goes downward only, therefore there is no way
that the same path can go down in one place, but up in another.
* Pep's face gets painted in one scene, but is clean when we see him go down
into Putt Putt's inventory.
* Every time you leave the Rapids in Jungle Land (not counting the whirlpool),
you will use the same waterfall, yet you will never see where all the other
rivers meet up.
* Even though he is a mammal, Zanzibar the hippo does not shiver when he is in
Arctic Land. And even though he is a reptile, Skeeter the snake does shiver.
Reptiles do not shiver because they are cold-blooded. Warm-blooded animals
shiver because they are making heat in their bodies.
* In Jungle Land, the waterfall runs straight down and it is at the same
location when it hits the rock. The water would go around the rock and not
Animals talk in Putt Putt games and think like humans, so they would know if
the zoo was closed. They would definitely ask Putt Putt what he was doing there.
Not all animals say "The zoo isn't open yet!", Why are there visitors?", etc.
Submit your codes!
Having PuttPutt Saves The Zoo codes we dont have yet?
Submit them through our form
Tags: PuttPutt Saves The Zoo PC Cheats, PuttPutt Saves The Zoo Codes, PuttPutt Saves The Zoo Cheat Codes, Hints, FAQs, Walk-Throughs, Secrets