Submitted by: rickHH
Unlimited Creating Points:
Enter the names of people in the credits as your player and get full in
Enter the names of the programmers from the game's credits when creating
a player to set all their attributes to the maximum.
Press "V" after winning a fight, scoring a goal, or when the opposing team
gets a penalty.
Enter one of the following case-sensitive codes at the indicated screen
to activate the corresponding cheat function:
Credits - Broken tomato
Do all dekes with any player
Credits - Starsrus
Loose puck flies to goalie if manual goalie is set
Credits - Magnet
Home team awarded a goal
During a game - HOMEGOAL
Away team awarded a goal
During a game - AWAYGOAL
* Don't overuse the speed burst--passing is key, and if you run too far
ahead you will find your formation lagging behind you.
* When you find yourself in a fight, mixing up the punches doesn't matter.
After all, this isn't a fighting game; the goal is to knock the other
guy down before he puts your lights out.
* Skating backwards is a good way to throw off your opponent. Although it
may not seem effective at first, once you are comfortable with the controls
you can use this move to maneuver away from defense.
* Get a big shooter (a player with a little stick blade icon) to shoot on net.
If you shot hard enough, the goalie will get knocked down. Shoot into the
"empty" net for an easy goal.
* When you have the puck, go to the opponent's blue line (probably the middle),
wait for about two seconds, then shoot. You should have a 70% chance of a
goal and 40% chance for a tip in.
* Get the puck, and be the only player on your team on the opponent's side of
the ice. Press [Pass] so the puck is in front of you. Pick up the puck and
go to either side of the goal. Shoot and you have an easy goal.
Note: Do not get in front of the goalie or he will snatch the puck from you.
* Have one of your players get in a fight and get ejected from the game. There
is a small clock in the upper left corner of the screen just below the score.
It will say "Power Play". Have one of your players get the puck. Get on either
side of the goal and pass it to your teammate that is across from you. Then,
press [Shoot] to get a goal about 80% of the time.
Note: Do not get in front of the goalie or he will take the puck from you.
* Get a good shooter and go to your own blue line. Flick a quick wrist shot
and the puck should fly over the opposing goalies head for a goal. If done
correctly, you should score every time.
Submit your codes!
Having NHL 2001 codes we dont have yet?
Submit them through our form
Tags: NHL 2001 PC Cheats, NHL 2001 Codes, NHL 2001 Cheat Codes, Hints, FAQs, Walk-Throughs, Secrets