Diner Dash - Flo On The Go
Submitted by: RM
Get an "Expert" score on all levels in the indicated restaurant to unlock the secret
level. Click the new button on the level selection screen to access the secret level.
Business Lunch secret level - Submarine restaurant
Date Night secret level - Cruise Ship restaurant
Everybody to the Limit secret level - Rocket restaurant
Girls' Night Out secret level - Rail Train restaurant
Summer Camp secret level - Blimp restaurant
Tips and Tricks:
At the end, it's very very difficult... but the good thing is that you have a robot
that help you carring 2 more things... At the phone try to use the speach lady, she's
the one who can REALLY help you to end the round.
Submitted by: lynn
when you get to the higher levels 42-50 make sure you pay close attention to color
and I found out that when the customers are done clip on the table once and let them
all leave then go back to the potium for a full heart then clear the tables and grab
a drink to give to the ones that your seating, I got all experts on all levels of this
game and opened up the final bonus game.
Submitted by: Kathleen
* Step up to the podium! Use the podium in between chains to make sure you don't lose
any customers tired of waiting for a table.
* It's all about timing! In later levels of the game, let customers line up so that
you can seat them more strategically. Seat customers that are going to take the
longest first and the impatient customers last -- that way everyone will be ready
to order at the same time.
* Don't forget everyone's favorite part of the meal. Make sure you keep your customers
happy so that they all order dessert when it's available to sweeten your score!
* Everyone enjoys a drink on the house! If you see a drink station in your restaurant,
bring drinks to the tables and feel the love.
* Test your multi-tasking skills and earn a bonus along the way. Chain your activities
and try taking a bunch of orders in a row Instead of completing one task at a time.
* Cell-phone Addicts may be annoying to most patrons but tolerated by others. Families
don't mind noise so it's safe to seat them near those chatty cell phone guys.
* Remember those color matching games from kindergarten? Now's the time to bust out
those skills to earn yourself some extra bonus points. Seat customers in chairs that
match the color of their outfits and watch your score soar!
* A crying baby needs your attention pronto! Mommy's lap is fine for play but a high
chair is the right chair for toddler dining.
* Nothing ruins a lovely meal faster than the customer with his cell phone glued to
his ear! Try to seat these loud-mouth gabbers away from other diners.
thanks to Gamezebo
Submit your codes!
Having Diner Dash Flo On The Go codes we dont have yet?