Command & Conquer - Tiberium Dawn Cheats & Hints
Command & Conquer - Tiberium Dawn
Submitted by:: Spark Tcy
Build up your base and use the engineers to steal
NOD or GDI construction yards trust me it works
really well im a C&C fanatic!!!!
By David "DaveOneX" Parunakyan
This guide explains how things should be done in Tiberian Dawn.
This includes base buildup and management, defense setup, achievement of combat
leadership and attacks on hostile bases.
The first thing you will have to do is to build your base.
I recommend the following scheme of building your base:
Barracks/Hand of Nod
Advanced Power Plant
Advanced Power Plant
Tiberium Refinery and several Tiberium Silos
Advanced Communications Center or Temple of Nod
Several Helicopter Pads
Base defensive perimeter
While building all this, keep in mind the following tips:
1. Build several defensive structures once you already have something to protect.
2. Place Tiberium Refineries close to Tiberium fields so you harvest Tiberium faster.
3. Always build a second Harvester for each refinery.
4. Surround your vital structures, such as the Construction Yard, with walls if the enemy is
likely to send Engineers.
5. Place your Airstrips closer to the eastern side of your base so cargo is delivered faster.
6. Make sure you protect your Weapons Factory properly, because it is very vulnerable.
7. Don't build too many Tiberium Silos, because you are likely to spend money faster than
you get Tiberium in quantities required to store.
8. Build your Helicopter Pads close to each other so your aircraft attack enemy targets altogether.
9. While building your defensive perimeter, don't make the passages too tight so your army can
get out of the base, but don't make them too wide either, so the enemy cannot rush into your base.
Besides, make sure there are no weak points in your perimeter.
Now that you have your base up and running, attend to the battles around it. I recommend sending
out scouts and revealing a large portion of the map so you are always aware of what your enemy is
doing. Besides, always keep medium strength groups on the major routes to your base so they engage
the attacking enemy first.Another important thing is to engage the enemy where you want and not where
the enemy wants. If your units are faster, hit and run the enemy force until you bring them to your
chosen point. If your units are slower but have more firepower, either try to surround the enemy, or
move your whole army in a single tight group against the enemy force.
What regards choosing places to fight your enemy -- if your opponent has fewer vehicles than you
(quantity is important), try moving through tight places and then coming around, blocking the enemy in
the valley and methodically destroying it. If you don't have many vehicles, try withdrawing to the entrance
into your base, because then the enemy will have to engage more hostiles, including your defensive structures.
If you are trying to attack the enemy and he sends out a group of units to counter you, try doing one of
the following things: if you have units with superior range, try bombarding enemy units from afar, forcing
them either to withdraw, or to approach you. If your units have no long-range weapons, but some of them have
a high speed, launch a high-speed assault into the enemy base to distract the enemy, and then move in your
Submit your codes!
Having Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn codes we dont have yet?
Submit them through our form
Tags: Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn PC Cheats, Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn Codes, Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn Cheat Codes, Hints, FAQs, Walk-Throughs, Secrets