Arthurs Knights 2 - The Secret of Merlin Cheats & Hints
Arthurs Knights 2 - The Secret of Merlin
Submitted by: rickHH
* Speak to everyone about all subjects. Sometimes subjects are added during
your conversations. Make sure you have exhausted all possibilities before
you leave an area so you do not miss valuable clues. Check often for new
conversation icons that are added. These can further game play and, likewise,
will not let you progress if you miss certain clues within conversations.
Sometimes you may need to start a conversation with a character before you
can ask them about a subject. Continue speaking to them as subjects are
added until they become available to ask about.
* If a conversation icon is darkened, it means one of two things: either you
cannot speak to that particular person about that subject, or there is
something you must do first before you can ask someone about that subject.
Sometimes, it is just a matter of speaking to a person before the subject
will become available.
* During gameplay, not all written words are spoken.
* Some inventory items are transferred automatically to characters when you
speak to them. In other instances, you may need to show the item to the
* Destination icons may only be accessed when Bradwen is in traveling mode
(on his horse).
* Save often! Bradwen meets many challenges and obstacles that can easily take
his life and subsequently end the game.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all directions are character based (i.e. right
is the character’s right, and, likewise, if the character is on horseback).
* Corwyn is Bradwen’s squire in both stories. You will only occasionally see
his figure (except in special circumstances) but he is always by Bradwen’s
side offering observations.
* During some segments, the Interface Bar is not accessible to you. You will
have to complete that segment before you can access the Interface Bar.
To Begin the Story
Control the page to stand before Mr. Foulque. Speak to him until he suggests
you choose a book. The player then has the option to choose which story he/she
would like told by selecting one of the books in the room. The white book tells
the tale of Bradwen, loyal defender of the faith to the one Christian god.
The red book tells the story of Bradwen the Celt, adhering to the worship of
the ancient goddesses.
Go over to the lecterns. Stand in front of the book of the story you would like
told. Press the action key to take one of the books and give one of the the
books to Master Foulque and the game will continue.
Submit your codes!
Having Arthurs Knights 2 The Secret of Merlin codes we dont have yet?
Submit them through our form
Tags: Arthurs Knights 2 The Secret of Merlin PC Cheats, Arthurs Knights 2 The Secret of Merlin Codes, Arthurs Knights 2 The Secret of Merlin Cheat Codes, Hints, FAQs, Walk-Throughs, Secrets